Natural sand are weathered and worn out particles of rocks and are of various grades or size depending on the accounting of wearing. The main natural and cheapest resource of sand is river. Dams are constructed on every river hence these resources are erasing very fast. Now a days good sand is not readily available, it should be transported from long distance. Those resources are also exhausting very rapidly. So it is a need of the time to find some substitute to natural river sand. The artificial sand produced by proper machines can be a better substitute to river sand. Zenith will provide the artificial sand manufacturing process machine in the stone production line.
Artificial sand manufacturing machine
Rock on rock to rock on metal version can be easily converted by offering anvil rings & rock chamber combination which results in higher product yield. This simplified retro fit can be easily & quickly installed on existing rock on rock model without changing the complete machine resulting in differing product needs. Zenith artificial sand manufacturing process in stone production line will help the customers make high profits in the whole mining process.
- Ready to use structure. Quick installation, immediate operation (wheel mounted mobile option is also available);
- Variable production capacity for tertiary stage material;
- Rock on rock technology ensures minimum operating costs along with least wear & tear;
- Shape of output material is cubical & excellent for concreting;
- Low investment. Low downtime for replacement of parts & consumables;
- Easy retrofit option for conversion from Rock on rock to rock on metal.
The artificial sand manufacturing process in stone production line machine mechanism is simplified. The material to be crushed is dropped on top chute & goes through material tube on to centre of closed rotor. Material from rotor gets thrown with high centrifugal force as the rotor rotates on high rpm. When this material hits inside the rock chamber assembly it gets shaped due to impact & depending on inertia of the material cubical shaped product falls freely due to gravity through the bottom chute. The natural way of impact & grinding of rock on rock results in shaping the particle like natural sand making it very close to natural sand.