Ball milling is an important method for the preparation of materials both for the investigation of fundamental physical properties and for a number of possible commercial applications. To get the ultrafine desired size feldspar materials, Zenith feldspar mill production line will satisfy the needs. Our ball mill plays great role in the whole production line process.
Feldspar mill production line
Grinding of feldspar in a tumbling ball mill with the presence of metallic balls or other media dates back to the late 1800’s. Now, Zenith and its professional experts has manufactured the advanced feldspar mill production line ball mill for the customers.
The feldspar ball mill is suitable for: ball mills for use of metallic media; pebble mills for use of ceramic or natural rock media; single stage fine grinding; regrinding; second stage in two stage grinding circuits.
Main benefits of ball mills
- More than 20 years of experience;
- Automatic operation saves power;
- Software to suit the most complicated circuits and complex ores.
Ball mills operate either in open or closed circuit. Open circuit operation is best utilized when:
- Another stage of grinding follows the mill;
- Reduction ratio is small;
- Feed material is already fine and one pass through the mill produces the desired results;
- Product size control is not critical and oversize material can be tolerated in the product.