Safe to operate and preserve
The jaw crusher is created to be secure to operate and maintain. You can find a restricted quantity of service points and they can be accessed very easily and safely. Lifting tools for items which include jaw dies, cheek plates as well as the toggle plate are supplied using the crusher to guarantee secure upkeep procedures and to ensure the safety of both crusher operators and upkeep crew.
- Extension wedges hold jaw dies rigidly across complete width;
- Protected pitman hub with rock ribs minimize wear because of feeding of oversized material;
- Curved jaw dies to provide non-choking crushing action, reversible for increased put on;
- Lubrication easily checked. Good oil-level gauges assure appropriate lubrication of bearings;
- Longer jaw length to supply enhanced crushing location, steeper nip angle and increased capacity;
- Dynamically balanced flywheels lessen vibration on either portable plant or stationary installations;
- Positive setting adjustment shims give effortless transform of discharge opening with help of hydraulic pumps;
- Heavy-duty, oversized heat treated shafts forged of special alloy to take care of overloads and hard material;
- Toggle plate is set at an optimum angle for maximum crushing action and for highest probable crushing capacity;
- Radial thrust tapered roller bearings, the best style for absorbing and withstanding shock, radial and thrust loads;
- Rugged frame with heavy-ribbed steel plate construction at tension points, stress-relieved by heat treating prior to machining. Inside speak to surfaces are completely machined.
The suitable jaws for a given application
Many types of jaws have already been created over the years in order to optimize the overall performance of Zenith’s crushers within a incredibly wide range of applications, including traditional quarries, mines, gravel pits, and recycling of demolition material and asphalt. The tooth profiles too because the thickness with the jaws are optimized and combined together with the suitable manganese steel alloys to maximize throughput and reduce operating expenditures. Zenith also actively develops custom jaws for special applications. Particular cheek plates are also obtainable.