The energy-efficient alternative to slag milling systems are the final goal for slag production contractors. Created for economically grinding various ore slag types, this Chinese vertical roller mill could be the greatest selection for your slag grinding process. The vertical roller mill combines the drying, grinding and separation processes into just one particular unit, which simplifies the plant layout. And because it operates at a low noise level, outdoor installation is feasible substantially decreasing civil construction expenses and enhancing the working environment.
- 20-50% much less power use than ball mill systems;
- For portland cement, slag and blended cements;
- High productivity with stable, dependable operation;
- Easy servicing; low maintenance expenses;
- Effective drying when grinding blast furnace slag or blended cements with wet elements;
- Consistent cement top quality with easy-to-adjust top quality parameters;
- Long lifetime;
- Simple, compact layout;
- Proven technology.
Even although Zenith blast furnace slag vertical roller mill is extremely sturdy, you must nevertheless be sure you:
- Stop wear from air blasting in fantastic time;
- Keep seals in very good situation to avoid wear and false air;
- Change filters and retain lubrication systems in very good condition;
- Adjust roller stoppers to avoid roller table make contact with;
- Change nitrogen pressure in hydraulic accumulators in line with grinding pressure;
- Fix oil spills/leakages and modify hoses as needed.