Cement ball mill refers to the ball grinding mill used for grinding cement clinker and raw materials of cement. The ball mill belongs to a heavy-duty grinding machinery to deal with the extra-hard material. The material enters spirally and evenly the first warehouse of the milling machine along the input material hollow axis by input material device. In this warehouse, there is a ladder scale board, and different specifications of steel balls are installed on the scale board, when the barrel body rotates and then produces centrifugal force, at this time, the steel ball is carried to a certain height and falls to make the material grinding and striking. Compared with new cement ball mill, used cement ball mill cost less and save relatively operation cost.
How to Choose Used Cement Ball Mill
1. Always buy a used cement ball mill in broad daylight — inspection is always more accurate.
2. Don’t buy a used cement ball mill that’s older than 5 years — it will have virtually no residual value when you pass it on to a new owner.
3. Buy a popular model there are obvious reasons why it is popular.
4. Check it out- Check for obvious signs of wear and tear; oil leaks, worn tread on the tires, loose suspension, etc.
5. Take to a mechanic -If possible, take the machine to a mechanic. It may cost a little bit, but it would be money well spent. Quarry owners can choose those mechanics who have done much of repairs, so they can give professional suggestions on the used cement ball mill.